Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Altered Corsage Pins

I thought this was such a cute idea and so simple.  I added a few cyrstals from old broken vintage jewlry along with a few bead spacers.  I tried to "stop" them with crimping beads, but that did not work.  I resorted to a dab of Glossy Accents at the bottom over the cripmed beads and that worked fine.   I plan to use these in other projects as well as for pins on my vision board.



I considered adding glitter to the pearl portion of the pins, but decided against it for this batch.  I think that this would be a good addition though.  I also think using different types of beads would yeild a totally different effect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!