It is a little difficult to see, so I included a few different angles. The entire outside of this little shrine is covered with altered tissue tape from the Sketchbook collection. Love this stuff!
The project started with a score from a garage sale, and old piece of dollhouse furniture. I took off the doors and broke out the shelf that was inside. The whole thing was colored with spray ink and the edges were coated in copper Rub and Buff. The inside opening appeared to be too deep so I added a few layers of craft foam before I lined the inside of my mini shrine with paper from Tim's newest paper stash, Crowded Attic.