Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Come Away with Me Printer Tray


Oh how I love to create these printer trays!  This one was made for Graphic 45 with their Come Away with Me paper line.  The palate of this paper collection is really lovely.  




Within each cubby I used lots of the coordinating chipboard and stickers.  The product line mades it so easy to be able to complete one of these.




Lots of travel themed charms were added as well to add interest and flare to each little spot.




I think that one of the reasons I like to make these is that there is always so much to look at.  



Another way that I added interest was through the use of paper flowers as well as ribbons on the small tags.  




You can see here that I also used my favorite, gilders paste, to alter the wood.  The edges were trimmed with lace in order to change up the look a bit.  I have made so many of these!







Thank you so much for taking the time to check out this post!  

Cheers, 

Rhea


4 comments:

  1. So many places for the eye to travel along this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Rhea. Like you, I love looking at all the little details. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty, Rhea. Such fun as each opening is it's own little story.

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!