Sunday, January 25, 2015

Graphic 45 Steampunk Valentine


And the season of love is upon us!  I am not all that much of a card maker, but I am always up for the challenge of designing for Graphic 45.  




I have even made a snapguide outlining how I made this card if you are looking for a little more in depth inspiration.








One of my favorite elements was using my Dymo labeler.  I had forgotten I even had the thing!




Another secret in this card was my use of the Graphic 45 washi tape, see the snapguide for how I put this to use to make the card nice and sturdy to hold all the metal elements.




Cheers to you this Valentine's Day!
Rhea


6 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see a beautiful, but masculine, Valentine. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaouh !! MAGNIFIQUE !!
    Merci pour les explications !
    Est-ce que je pourrais utiliser ta carte pour proposer un lift sur le forum où je suis modératrice (avec le lien vers ton blog) ?
    Merci pour ta réponse. (j'espère que tu comprendras...car je ne suis pas très forte en anglais...)
    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. HEY, I heard you are no longer designing for Alpha Stamps?? You're probably just crazy busy designing for other companies. As long as I continue to receive your blog posts, I won't complain...you really did "class up" Alpha Stamps though so I know they're going to really miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting approach!

    We love it!

    ^GB

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!