Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tangled Journal Page


This project was completed for Canvas Corp and their recent Tangled challenge.




My focal here is from the Journey Tangled Pack and it was really easy to create.  I layered on lots of products, including some Tattered Angels S.W.A.K. mist, to give it a mixed media feel.  I was sure to add some of my own doodles and marks to make my page unique to me. 




The sentiment was taken from the new Gypsy Moments paper.  I love how the ink bled through the words making them blend into the background a little bit.




I also challenged myself to use some craft supplies that had been neglected.  It is my goal in 2015 to use up the good stuff!  To that end I used some butterfly rub ons as well as the paper flower borders which had been lying around forever.

I hope this post inspires you to use some of those old supplies as well.

Cheers,

Rhea


3 comments:

  1. Magnifique cette page ! J'adore ! BRAVO !
    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love the palette on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny because it is way outside my color "box!" My recent class with Dyan Reavly helped me to play in new ways! Thanks for visiting as always!

      Delete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!